Monday, November 3, 2008

American Countryside

Yesterday, my wife and I went to this place where they sell Christmas ornaments. She was busy searching for things she can hang on our Christmas tree and stuff. I found these country style houses in the corner of one of the stalls, they look good for my 1:64 cars! My wife told me she would buy them because she can use them for decoration, and I can use them also as backdrop for my small scale diecast.

They are made of resin, and are a little heavy.

Enjoy the pics, (figs not included in the sale)





a group shot...


together with some American classics...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the 2nd time I read this entry. The classic muscle look so great. Simple and Strong!

JDMike's Diecast Site said...

thanks Tom, i have a few more but i'm lazy to take more pictures, maybe soon :)