Sunday, May 4, 2008

Some of my new 1:64 Race Cars

Finally!!! After 3 years of searching and waiting
I finally found one of my Holy Grails in small scale
racing cars. A big thanks to Richard(Valdachir) for
the sale. :-)

My Porsche 917 Gulf team (by Hotwheels)








and a few more race cars that are also favorites of mine...

Porsche 956 by (Tomica Japan)



Ferrari 333SP (by Hotwheels)


Porsche 906 Carrera 6 Japan (by Kyosho)


Nissan R390GTI Calsonic (by Kyosho)


and last but not least

a Mazda 787B (by Kyosho)


I'm still looking for the older Martini Porsche racing
and some more vintage racing classics, I hope I could
get them also.

2 comments:

komenda said...

I keep on drooling every so often time I see the Porsche 917 Gulf.
It has eluded me till now!
Congrats Mike! Honestly I'm envious with this one.
Erwin

JDMike's Diecast Site said...

thanks Erwin!

I'm sure you're gonna have one in the future too. I too am drooling over your tomy porsche collection!

thanks for the visit! :-)