Monday, January 12, 2009

Porsche 911S Rally Monte Carlo 1972

Spent the morning yesterday at my brothers house in the hills of Rizal, thought I'd bring one diecast for a photoshoot, brought one of my diorama also. Problem was, the sun was already too bright and i forgot to bring an umbrella to filter the strong light, maybe i'll re-shoot the next time we go back there.

the Porsche 911s Rally Monte Carlo 1972 driven by the great Bjorn Waldegard and co driver Hans Thorszelius.

Diecast by Spark Models 1:43 scale










9 comments:

benpaul said...

wow bro is that your diorama?? that car really look so real in that view!! congrats.. you really make diecasts come to life!

Fred.F said...

realy nice diorama and car.

JDMike's Diecast Site said...

thanks Ben and thanks also Frederick! :-) thats the old diorama I used to feature my 1:64 cars, fits this scale well also.

komenda said...

That's my kind of model Mike! Yes to Porsche ;-)
Way to go on this one, Whoooaah!
Spark on that dio, is way up on detail!
BTW, happy birthday!

RealCollector said...

Excellent photos mike, well balance light has make your diorama and Porsche looks so real... I nearly got fool by the photo till I saw Spark 1:43....

JDMike's Diecast Site said...

Thanks Erwin! :-) will have to catch the other Porsche 911 rally cars also wheew!

thanks for the greet also! :-)

JDMike's Diecast Site said...

thanks also Alvin for appreciating! Spark models have great quality when it comes to details, little expensive but worth every penny. :-)

Anonymous said...

this model seems to be a little bit short

Ham said...

All the time I thought I was looking at a real car! Great stuff